Last updated: October 25, 2018
- We may use automated tools such as cookies to collect certain information about your visit to our website. Your browser may provide you with the ability to adjust settings relating to cookies.
- We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned about abnormal website usage patterns or security breaches.
- We may store your personal information and do take several steps and precautions to protect the personal information that we store.
- You should check the privacy policies of third-party websites to which this website is linked, as we are not responsible for their conduct.
- Please feel free to email our privacy officer should you wish to access or correct personal information we hold about you. We encourage you to update any outdated billing or contact information.
About Cyrene LLC
Cyrene LLC is a company incorporated and registered in New Jersey, having its registered office located at 50 Tice Boulevard, Suite 340, Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey 07677.
Cyrene LLC 50 Tice Blvd, Suite 340
Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677
Collecting your personal information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Cyrene LLC. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of www.cyrenelabs.com. You may decide not to provide your personal information to us. However, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain information, services, or products, and/or customize your use of our services.
Children under thirteen
Cyrene LLC does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Cyrene LLC may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communications. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Cyrene LLC or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Cyrene LLC, you may opt out of such communications by clicking the UNSUBSCRIBE button at the bottom of such communications.
Collecting your personal information from the third parties
We may also receive your personal information from third-party websites or services, such as Facebook, Twitter, WooCommerce and Google Analytics, whom you have authorized to disclose your personal information to us. The collection of that personal information by third parties will be governed by terms you have agreed with those third parties.
When you visit this website, we may use automated tools and methods (such as cookies, sessions, and usage monitoring software) to collect certain information about your visit, including:
- The internet protocol address and domain name used by your computer to connect to the Internet;
- The operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine or inbound hyperlink used to reach this website;
- The nature of your use of our products or services, including information you input when using our website;
- The date, time, and duration of your website visit; and
- the pages viewed by you
This information will be used in aggregate form to analyze how this website or our products are being used, for example, to analyze usage patterns in order to improve this website or our products. We will not disclose any such information except in aggregate form.
This site uses the following type of cookies to provide you with certain services or functionality:
Using cookies will not give us access to any data on your computer other than the data stored in the cookie. Although you may configure your web browser to not accept cookies, you may experience a loss of functionality as a result.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org (https//:www.aboutcookies.org/) or www.allaboutcookies.org (https://www.allaboutcookies.org/) .
Collection and deletion of credit card details
We may collect credit card details where it is necessary for the following purposes:
- To process the payment for which the credit card details were provided
- For a subscription that requires multiple payments over time; or
- For your convenience (i.e., so that you can provide those details once instead of for every purchase).
You may at any time request that any of your credit card details be deleted. Please note that such deletion may cancel pending payments or subscriptions.
We use the following third-party payment service providers to process credit card transactions on our behalf:
- WooCommerce (woocommerce.com (https://www.woocommerce.com ))
- Authorize.Net (www.authorize.net (https://www.authorize.net/))
We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about abnormal website usage patterns or security breaches.
In addition to those matters set out under “Collecting your personal information” above, we may also use your personal information to:
- Provide you with services and information that you have requested
- Provide you with support in using our products or services
- Provide you with important notices and information about this website and our products
- Provide you with other information (including promotional material, news, and event information) where you agree to receive such information
- Verify your identity and to assist you if you forget your username or password
- Improve or update this website and our products
- Respond to your enquiries and communicate with you; and
- Personalize this website in accordance with your preferences or enhance your user experience of this website.
We may also combine data or information that we have retrieved from external sources or services with personal information that we hold, for any of the above purposes.
Where your personal information is stored
The personal information that we collect in respect to you is hosted on our behalf on servers maintained by Blue Host (www.bluehost.com (https://www.bluehost.com/ )), at its data centers in the United States. We also maintain a back-up of our data, including any personal information that we collect, on servers maintained by Blue Host (www.bluehost.com (https://www.bluehost.com/ )), at its data centers in the United States.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We may share your personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys.
We may disclose your personal information to the following third parties in the context of providing services to you:
Restrictions on use
We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties. We will not otherwise use or disclose your personal information except
- Where you have otherwise authorized us to do so;
- Where we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure in an anonymized form;
- Where we believe that such use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions;
- Where we believe that such use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our users, or others; or
- As otherwise required or permitted by law.
Right to access and request correction
It is important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you are aware that this is not the case and would like your personal information corrected, or simply desire access to your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com. You may request access to your personal information that we hold. Where you make any such request:
- We may ask you to put your request in writing;
- In some circumstances permitted by law, we may not provide such information to you;
- Where we decide not to correct or provide you with access to your personal information, we will give you our reasons for our decision;
- Where we provide the requested information or carry out the requested correction (or where we attach to that information a statement of any correction sought but not made), we may require you to pay a reasonable fee determined by
To ensure that the contact and billing information we hold about you is accurate and current please advise us of all necessary changes to such information as soon as possible.
We will hold any personal information we collect about you for as long as is necessary to provide our services to you. If you cancel your account with us, we will retain your account information unless you request that we delete it from our system. Please submit any such requests to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com).
Third Party Websites
This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or the manner in which those websites collect, store, use, and distribute any personal information you provide. When you visit third party websites from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide may be collected, stored, used and distributed.
Additional Rights under the GDPR
- To receive access to their personal information in a commonly-used machine-readable format
- To restrict processing of their personal information if a basis for doing so exists under the GDPR
- To have any personal information about the participant erased upon request if it is no longer relevant (the “right to be forgotten”)
- To not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling
- To withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data, where such consent forms the basis for the processing
- To lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection